⇡ ⇡ ⇣ ⇣ ⇠ ⇢ ⇠ ⇢ B A, Yes its a long title but it works. Classic code. Nothing but game news here
- Xbox One celebrates turning one with gifts for everyone
The Xbox one will turn 1 this Saturday, November 22. As the official one year anniversary of Xbox One, Microsoft will be celebrating. What better way to celebrate than with gifts? So this weekend Xbox One celebrates turning one with gifts for everyone. If you opted in to receive Xbox Marketing emails (You prob didn’t even know there was an option), you’ll receive a personalized email detailing what you’ve accomplished since Xbox One launched last November. You can see which email address you have opted in, by signing in to your Xbox Live account on Xbox.com, clicking your Gamertag in the upper right, then Profile > Privacy Settings > Contact Preferences.
The achievements celebration email will be sent to Xbox One customers who purchased prior to October 1, 2014, in our 13 launch markets who opted in to receive Xbox Marketing emails prior to Nov 11, 2014, are 17 years or older and have 10+ hours of usage on Xbox One.
Starting today Friday, November 21st, everyone will get the following below:
- A Year One Gamer Picture
- New Xbox One backgrounds: A special Year One background as well as an exclusive Day One background for those who unlocked the Day One achievement
- A Year One background image for use on Twitter, your desktop, etc.
- A free rental of “Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn” (for a limited time)
- A free rental of “Dragon Ball Z: Battle of the Gods” movie and a sampler pack of “Dragon Ball Z” TV episodes (for a limited time, available in the U.S. and Canada only)
A very lucky few will also get one of the cool rewards below. These fans will be selected at random. The full list of epicness is as follows:
- Xbox One Limited Edition Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Bundle (U.S. only)
- Xbox One Special Edition Sunset Overdrive Bundle (U.S. only)
- One month membership for Xbox One-exclusive EA Access service
- Tiger Shark cash card for Grand Theft Auto V, worth $200,000 in-game GTA Onlinedollars
- Forza gift pack with Forza RallyCross hat, Lamborghini Huracán 1/24 scale replica, and Xbox One Controller (launch team edition) signed by Tanner Foust, host of Top Gear America, Global RallyCross champion and professional stunt driver (U.S. only)
- Forza Horizon 2 Limited Edition Casio G-Shock Men’s Black Multi-Function Digital Sports Watch (U.S. only)
- Grand Theft Auto V gift pack with the Los Santos Sheriff Trucker cap, Michael, Franklin and Trevor Posters, and a Grand Theft Auto V sticker pack (U.S. only)
- Xbox Live Gold 12-month membership digital code
- Killer Instinct Season 1 Combo Breaker Pack, the retail version of Killer Instinct Xbox One’s first season and includes all eight season one characters: Jago, Sabrewulf, Glacius, Thunder, Sadira, Orchid, and Spinal. Also includes Fulgore DLC character.
- Special limited edition Nissan 370Z, featuring a custom Casio livery for Forza Horizon 2
- Air Vehicle shortcut for Battlefield 4 for immediate access to all available unlocks for helicopters and jets available in the main Battlefield 4 game
- Arno’s French Rapier for Assassin’s Creed Unity to improve your combat skills
- 75 Platinum in Warframe
- Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare Costume Pack for Peggle 2
- Epic Quest Table in Pinball FX2
- Dance Central Spotlight (full game token)
- Project Spark Premium – 15 days: Grants 2x gain of Spark XP, credits, and champion XP, as well as the ability to purchase new token-only content for earned in-game credits
- Evolve Big Alpha
The alpha for one of the most anticipated games this year is out. Haitian Agent tried out the Evolve Big Alpha to see if the hype lives up to the game. Looks to be a great new shooter that takes a different look at the First Person Shooter genre.
- Alien Creeps TD is Tower Defense done right
SAVE THE PLANET AGAINST HORDES OF INTERSTELLAR INVADERS IN ALIEN CREEPS TD
Story-Driven Tower Defense Game from Outplay Entertainment Coming Soon to iOS Devices Everywhere
Dundee, UK – July 21, 2014 – Outplay Entertainment, a leading social and mobile game company, announced today its action-packed tower defense game, Alien Creeps TD, will be exploding onto iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad soon. Alien Creeps TD is a free-to-play tower defense title that features high-octane and fast-paced action with lots of powerful player interactions.
Alien Creeps TD features a huge variety of alien baddies across a wide variety of testing terrains. The fate of humanity is in your hands! Command powerful heroes with special abilities and unlock new towers with devastating upgrades. Share explosive airstrikes and infantry reinforcements with your friends to wipe the Earth of the interstellar onslaught and preserve humanity’s very existence.
“We are exceptionally thrilled to be able to announce Alien Creeps TD today,” said Outplay President Richard Hare. “This tower defense game is packed with action and will keep gamers coming back for more, and with its crisp 3D graphics and quality gameplay, we’re honored to have our name behind it.”
Key Features of Alien Creeps TD Include:
- Boss fights featuring menacing, vicious enemies
- Three different game modes to test your skills
- Fifty mighty towers to strategically build, place, and upgrade
- Three unique and powerful Hero characters to employ to aid in your defense
- Powerful reinforcements and airstrikes to share with your friends
Alien Creeps TD is coming soon to the App Store, where gamers can download it for free for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
- Bungie welcomes gamers to Destiny on July 17
Bungie was founded in 1991 and right from the gate it delivered Halo. This single game that changed a genre and helped put Xbox on the map. Bungie always combines latest technology with uncompromising art, captivating storytelling, and deep gameplay. Over the past twenty years, Bungie created a bunch of fun games, including the Halo Franchise, the Marathon Trilogy, and the first two Myth games. Now the employee-owned independent outfit is preparing to unleash their newest creation, Destiny.
“As we prepare to launch our first Beta on multiple console platforms around the world, we are excited and eager to open the flood gates. We already love to play Destiny, and with your help we can be ready for our launch in September.” ~Harold Ryayoun, Bungie’s president
In Destiny you play as Guardians of the last city on Earth. You explore the ancient ruins of our solar system from the red dunes of Mars to the lush jungles of Venus. You have incredible power that will help gamers battle humanity’s enemies. Your goal is to reclaim all that was lost during the collapse of mankind’s Golden Age. Destiny unfolds through great storytelling and grand adventures. Bungie has always done a great job of immersing players in a universe. They are the same folks that created the story rich and action packed Halo but this time think more Action-RPG like Mass Effect. The anticipation for this game is as high as a Gran Theft Auto game. Bungie has finally confirmed the date for the Destiny Beta. The Destiny Beta will give gamers a small taste of the full game. If pre-order Destiny at a retailer, I got good news for you. You are guaranteed access into the Beta.
“As we prepare to launch our first Beta on multiple console platforms around the world, we are excited and eager to open the flood gates”
The things to keep in mind about the Destiny Beta:
- Sony folks get 1st dibs. Owners of the PlayStation 3 and PS4 can start playing the beta on July 17th at 10am west coast and 1pm on the east. Sony folks need to have a PlayStation Plus account to play this beta.
- Microsoft folks get it a few days later. Owners of Xbox One and Xbox 360 can start playing the beta on July 23rd at 10am west coast and 1pm on the east. Just like the Sony folks, you will need a paid online account to join in the fun. You will need a Xbox Live Gold account to play this beta.
- The Beta will be offline for scheduled maintenance on July 21. It will back online on the 23rd and open pre-order participants across all platforms until July 27th.
- How American are you?
I personally think it does not matter if you were born here or not. Once you drink that American Kool-Aid so to speak, you are for all intents and purposes an American. Technically speaking the only real Americans are Native Americans. Our founding fathers were British but I digress. The faces of America are many different shades and hues.
Take this quick quiz to find out How American are you? As American as apple pie? As American as the blues? As American as Rock & Roll or Hip Hop? If you are on the main page and don’t see the quiz. Click here How American are you?