Apple has not thought different in years. They announced the iPhone 5s and the iPhone 5c. Not only did all the leaks already tell you in great detail what they will look like and how they will run but there was no excitement. Remember when you had no clue what Apple was going to do until they were ready? Remember when Apple was the innovator rather than an imitator of Android software? Remember a time when didn’t just blatantly steal tweaks from the jailbreak community Cydia and call it a new feature of “iOS (insert number here)? Neither does Wall Street or soon to be ex Apple loyalist such as myself. iPhone 5s and the iPhone 5c are meant to be successors to the iPhone 5, however, there is little innovation. It’s faster? Well, gee and what else? oh, fingerprint reader? umm. No, thanks. The 3 letter Gmen have enough information to work with already.
I know this sounds like a Android Fanboy writeup but however. I love Apple and it breaks my heart that hey are getting left in the wind. If they do not do something and do something fast they will become the Microsoft of the tech world. It is not too long ago that Microsoft was the Smartphone king with Windows Mobile. They didn’t innovate and Apple stepped in to change the game. You’re on notice from the people who were once your supporter. The early adopters are no longer looking to you for future.… Read the rest
You just got your hands on that super slim iPhone 5. Now how do you move on without leaving your very important data behind? It is fine. No need for a cold sweat at the thought of leaving behind all that music, contacts, or any data for that matter. Even jailbreaks. Just follow these easy steps into transfer bliss. We will cover iCloud and iTunes transfers to the new device. The very first thing you need to do is make a backup of your old iPhone, Once that is done then restore the backup to your new iPhone 5 using iCloud or iTunes.
iPhone (old) to iPhone 5 via iCloud.
You do not have not have to worry about updating your old phone. Just make sure you back it up via the cloud. This part can take you hours depending on the size of your iDevice.
It has been in beta for a long time but the wait is over. No, I am not talking about iPhone 5. You still have a few days left to wait for that. I am talking about iOS 6. You can download iOS 6.0 right now. This is the final firmware version. You can get over the air or you can use iTunes. If you use OTA (Over the air) keep in mind that wi-fi is your friend. Apple’s new iOS 6.0 is for iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 3 (The New-iPad), iPad 2 and iPod touch 4G. DO NOT UPDATE if you want to keep your jailbreak,
iOS 6 Compatibility (Which devices compatible with iOS 6):
- iPhone 5 (Shipped with iOS 6)
- iPhone 4S (GSM / CDMA)
- iPhone 4 (GSM / CDMA)
- iPhone 3GS
- iPad 3 – The new iPad (CDMA / 3G+Wifi / Wifi)
- iPad 2 (CDMA / 3G+Wifi / Wifi)
- iPod Touch 5G (Shipped with iOS 6)
- iPod Touch 4G
Download iOS 6 ipsw Direct Links (Official Apple Links):
Download iOS 6 for iPhone:
- Download iOS 6 ipsw firmware for iPhone 5 (GSM)
- Download iOS 6 ipsw firmware for iPhone 5 (CDMA)
- Download iOS 6 ipsw firmware for iPhone 4S
- Download iOS 6 ipsw firmware for iPhone 4 (GSM)
- Download iOS 6 ipsw firmware for iPhone 4 (Verizon – CDMA)
- Download iOS 6 ipsw firmware for iPhone 3GS
Download iOS 6 for iPad:
- Download iOS 6 ipsw firmware for iPad 3 (The new iPad) – CDMA
- Download iOS 6 ipsw firmware for iPad 3 (The new iPad) – Wifi+3G(GSM)
- Download iOS 6 ipsw firmware for iPad 3 (The new iPad) – Wifi
- Download iOS 6 ipsw firmware for iPad 2 – CDMA
- Download iOS 6 ipsw firmware for iPad 2 – Wifi+3G (GSM)
- Download iOS 6 ipsw firmware for iPad 2 – Wifi
Download iOS 6 iPod Touch:Read the rest