Netflix “Just for Kids” goes live on Xbox 360
Netflix is having a much better year. They have more users and are now working to get subscribers younger. The ‘Just for Kids’ entertainment section is focused on a young crowd. The section is now on a few platforms such as the Nintendo Wii and PlayStation 3. Today, the Xbox 360 gets his chance. Microsoft’s Xbox 360 is a system that is already packed with entertainment features. This is just one more thing to get people to excited about the system. You will need both a Netflix and Xbox Live account to use the new section.
- Netflix gets Adult Swim and Cartoon Network on March 30th
- Amazon Studios: If Youtube can do it, so can we
- Can Next Issue Media’s all you can read Digital Magazine Subscriptions work and will Apple’s Newstand be effected
- Cut the cord with the iPad; sort of: It’s more like an extension
- Game systems are not for just games anymore
- InfoGraphic: Where are you spending your time online?
- Netflix will keep DVD & Streaming together; says “April Fools, wait it’s only October?”
- Amazon Prime gets Fox & Netflix gets Dreamworks
- F8: Facebook adds music (as expected) but the way they do it was not & what’s this? Movies & games? Yes and yes Hello Open Graph
- Netflix to shed DVD all together: Step 1 Raise price & Step 2 split the DVD-by-mail business away. Call new venture Qwikster