Sprint lost over $1 Billion this Quarter
Sprint’s financial results for the second quarter of 2012 does not look so good. Even though the carrier added a net total of 442,000 postpaid subscribers and sold 1.5 million iPhones’s. That multi-billion dollar gamble on the iPhone seems to not as of yet paid off. Sprint lost $1.4 billion, on $7.3 billion in sales. Last year they only $847 million.
Churn (Customer Turnover)was at a low 1.69%. I guess that bit of good news was enough for Sprint raise its forecast for calendar 2012 to $4.6 billion from $4.5 billion. I for one love Sprint but know they are on a timer. It is only a matter of time before they get brought out or hit bankruptcy. At which point the last Unlimited data sanctuary will be lost forever.
- What’s new in iOS 7.1 beta
- iPad Air: The Review Mashup
- Transporter Sync: It’s like having unlimited space on Dropbox without the fees
- Apple More Valuable Brand Than Coca-Cola?
- Upgrade to iOS 7 today
- iPhone 5s vs. iPhone 5
- Best place to sell you iPhone
- Instagram to add ads soon
- Apple sent out invites
- Twitter app now displays conversations in chronological order