Sprint lost over $1 Billion this Quarter
Sprint’s financial results for the second quarter of 2012 does not look so good. Even though the carrier added a net total of 442,000 postpaid subscribers and sold 1.5 million iPhones’s. That multi-billion dollar gamble on the iPhone seems to not as of yet paid off. Sprint lost $1.4 billion, on $7.3 billion in sales. Last year they only $847 million.
Churn (Customer Turnover)was at a low 1.69%. I guess that bit of good news was enough for Sprint raise its forecast for calendar 2012 to $4.6 billion from $4.5 billion. I for one love Sprint but know they are on a timer. It is only a matter of time before they get brought out or hit bankruptcy. At which point the last Unlimited data sanctuary will be lost forever.
- iPhone 5: Only on Sprint? Crazy but might be true, money talks after all.
- iPhone 5 + Sprint = Apple Dominance of US Market. iPhone on every major carrier
- Will Sprint keep unlimited data for iPhone 4S : Yes!
- Sprint iPhone 4S data slow but making company fast money. Oh, and it’s unlimited
- Sprint Wireless says we have real “Unlimited” service. It’s true, now only if you had more phones (iPhone & Windows mobile 7)
- 1st look at iPhone 6: Sort of
- App Review: PressReader
- Siri getting on your nerves? Replace her with Google Now
- Apple Increases iPad with Retina Display to 128GB
- Apple Releases iOS 6.1, Can a jailbreak be far behind?
- Google Maps for iOS is out
- Apple is blocking users and developers from using Microsoft’s SkyDrive app for iOS
- Apple Stock down 21%
- iPad Mini a flop? Nope, 3 million sold opening weekend
- Apple’s iPad Mini is over Priced