We knew it would be Griffin or Belkin with the first accessory for the Apple Watch. It was just a matter of who would come to market first. Seems that Griffin is hoping it will be them. They just announced the WatchStand. The stand will hold both your Apple Watch and iPhone in one handy place. The dock will put the Apple Watch at “an easy viewing angle” while it is being charged. While that sounds good, keep in mind it does not come with a charger. You will have to put this little beauty together yourself. WatchStand will release sometime in Summer 2015 for $29.99.
- Holds your Apple Watch at an easily viewable angle as it charges
- Cradle captures cable connector and keeps it in place, ready to charge
- Excess cable length stores away inside WatchStand’s post
- Non-slip base and no-scratch padding hold WatchStand in place on desk or tabletop
- Molded base also holds iPhone, angled for easy viewing
- Uses Apple Watch Magnetic Charging Cable that comes with Apple Watch