To send a message to Facebook is straight forward. The steps a below easy to do. In 3 steps you will be able to Post to Facebook with just the sound of your voice.
- 1. Activate SMS on your Facebook Account
- 2. Create a contact called Facebook and use the number they gave you
- 3. Tell Siri to send message to Facebook
Post to Twitter on the on the other had is not as simple. Any mention of the word Twitter will cause Siri to remind you it can not send tweets. The work around is similar to the Facebook one but 1 extra step is added in.
- 1. Activate SMS on your Twitter Account
- 2. Create a contact called anything but Twitter and use your 40404 number
- 3. Tell Siri to send message to your new contact