iOS 8.0.1 brings Health Kit to the iPhone. What better way to make people healthy than to take away their ability to use the phone. Wait..How can you use the new iPhone feature if you can’t use the iPhone? I got it. Apple wants you put down the phone and go work out or for a run. If you would rather use your iPhone for more than a iPod or paperweight; read below to learn how to get your iPhone back to iOS 8.0 in 3 easy steps.
“We are actively investigating these reports and will provide information as quickly as we can.” ~Apple
Get your iPhone back to 8.0 in 3 easy steps
- Back up your phone using iTunes.
- Click “Restore iPhone” if you have an iPhone not numbered 6
- Download the one of theiOS 8.0. links are below for iPhone 6 & 6 Plus.
- Hold Alt/Option while clicking on “Restore iPhone” in iTunes and then select the file you just downloaded.
- Make calls, use data and use iTouch. So basically have a working phone.