Kids come up with some very interesting trends but this one could be the most challenging and fun in a while. Its super simple in principle but hard to pull off. You throw your phone up and try to have it take a good picture of you doing something. I have seen a lot of dabs but my favorite so far is of someone reading a book. The first picture was taken by NCSU student Seth Schneider. He posted the picture on his Twitter feed @TOSUBUCK on 8 October, a few days later it had more than gained more than 430, 000 likes and reposts. It’s only a matter of time before he is on Ellen.
I am not responsible for any broken phones
… Read the rest
Today is the proudest day of my life.
Did you Miss the 2nd Presidential Debate? Here is a recap with Video. Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump went at it again. This was the second of three total presidential debates before Election Day. The debate was hard to miss but if you somehow managed to due to you know, life or sports; we have you covered. Thanks to the folks at NBC News’ YouTube the full debate is online, free. The gloves really come off at around 32:00 minutes in. Clinton and Trump will got at it again on Wednesday, Oct. 19 in Las Vegas for the last time before November.
Pro: Tadaa SLR brings you depth-of-field and bokeh without the need for expensive gear.
Con: I get the feeling that the resolution is not as great after processing. To be fair, no 3rd party apps don’t normally retain qualify with a few exceptions.
Aye/Nay: This is a Aye. No need to wait for the iPhone 7 Plus to get this feature.
Technology is great and I clearly love it. It can help your heart beat when it naturally does not do it on its own. It can also help you become an instant sensation on Instagram or Twitter. You can also watch technology evolve with society in near real time. For instance Snapchat was once used by tweens to sext. Which is the practice of sending naked pictures to one another. As deplorable as that is, the technology is now a billion dollar company used by heavy weight companies and celebrities alike. Tinder too also had a seedy beginning. It was the known as the hookup app. However I personally know people who have met on Tinder, got married and are still happy. I say all this to set up the stage freeing your mind from preconceptions. Long distance relationships were once looked at with fear. It can be hard to deal with not having someone to cuddle after a long day at work and there are no romantic dinners. While the fear of being in a committed long distance relationship will never go away it can however be manageable. Long distance relationships do not have to be overly complicated and impractical. My goal is to show you how to make long distance relationships work.
… Read the rest
Couples in a long-distance relationship call each other every 2.7 days. On average couples in a long-distance relationships will visit each other 1.5 times a month.
Fall is officially here which means that the leaves are changing colors, the temperatures are a lot cooler, a presidential election that could be a video game or a very funny Saturday Night Live skit if it was not true life. Speaking of video games, fall means we can look forward to some stellar games. There are games being released for every platform this fall. There are so many titles coming that we had to just break down the best ones you really need to be checking for. While most games are set some delays are to be expected. Such as the release date The Last Guardian which is constantly in flux.
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade | PC | September 23rd
- Darkest Dungeon | PS4, PS Vita | September 27th
- FIFA 17 | PS4, PS3, Xbox One, 360, PC | September 27th
- Forza Horizon 3 | Xbox One, PC | September 27th
- Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice | 3DS | September 27th
- XCOM 2 | PS4, Xbox One | September 27th
- Yo-Kai Watch 2: Bony Spirits | 3DS | September 30th
- Yo-Kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls | 3DS | September 30th
- Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide | PS4, Xbox One | October 4th
- Mafia III | PS4, Xbox One, PC | October 7th
- Paper Mario: Color Splash | Wii U | October 7th
- 100ft Robot Golf | PS4, PSVR | October 10th
- Dragon Quest Builders | PS4, PS Vita | October 10th
- Gears of War 4 | Xbox One | October 11th
- Rise of the Tomb Raider | PS4 | October 11th
- WWE 2K17 | PS4, PS3, Xbox One, 360 | October 11th
- PlayStation VR | Hardware | October 13th
- Shadow Warrior 2 | PS4, Xbox One, PC | October 13th
- Skylanders Imaginators | PS4, PS3, Xbox One, 360, Wii U | October 16th
- Battlefield 1 | PS4, Xbox One | October 21st
- Sid Meier’s Civilization VI | PC | October 21st
- Dragon Ball Z Xenoverse 2 | PS4, Xbox One, PC | October 25th
- World of Final Fantasy | PS4, Vita | October 25th
- TES V: Skyrim Special Edition | PS4, Xbox One, PC | October 28th
- Titanfall 2 | PS4, Xbox One, PC | October 28th
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare | PS4, Xbox One, PC | November 4th
- Mario Party: Star Rush | 3DS | November 4th
- PlayStation 4 Pro | Hardware | November 10th
- Dishonored 2 | PS4, Xbox One, PC | November 11th
- Assassin’s Creed: The Ezio Collection | PS4, Xbox One | November 15th
- Watch Dogs 2 | PS4, Xbox One, PC | November 15th
- Killing Floor 2 | PS4, PC | November 18th
- Pokémon Moon | 3DS | November 18th
- Pokémon Sun | 3DS | November 18th
- Final Fantasy XV | PS4, Xbox One | November 29th
- Gravity Rush 2 | PS4 | December 2nd
- Steep | PS4, Xbox One, PC | December 2nd
- Super Mario Maker 3DS | 3DS | December 2nd
- Dead Rising 4 | Xbox One, PC | December 6th
- The Last Guardian | PS4 | December 6th