To say this incredibly game is popular would be an understatement. The location hunting game has taken the world by storm. One thing that has always irked me was that I could not change the way my trainer looked. With the last update that has changed. You can finally re-customize your Pokémon Go trainer whenever you want. Just follow these easy steps.
How to change the way your Pokemon Go trainer looks
- Launch Pokemon Go from your Home screen.
- Tap on the trainer button at the bottom left.
- Tap on the menu (looks like ‘☰’) button at the bottom right.
- Tap on the customize button (next to the t-shirt icon) at the bottom right.
- Change the skin tone, hair, eyes, cap, shirt, pants, shoes, and anything else you like.
- Tap on the done button (looks like a checkmark) at the bottom right.
- Tap on Yes to confirm.
- Tap on the Close button (looks like an ‘X’) to get back to the game