This will show you how to fix the problem everyone has while trying to downgrade their iDevice. It’s a pretty easy to fix.
- Go to C:WindowsSystem32driversetc
- Open the file: hosts (open it with notepad)
- Delete the the one in the notepad
- Then Copy everything below put in notepad.
- Click save, then close it
- Downgrade any firmware you want 🙂
Copyright (c) 1993-1999 Microsoft Corp.
This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.
This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each
entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should
be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.
The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one
Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual
lines or following the machine name denoted by a ‘#’ symbol.
18.104.22.168 rhino.acme.com # source server
22.214.171.124 x.acme.com # x client host