It is here again. What is it? The rat race to the store to but yet another Apple iPhone. Do we need a new one? Nope. Will you go out and buy one? Most likely if you are reading this tech heavy blog; you will. I know I am. I will be one of the iSheep to be up at 3AM EST/12AM PT to preorder it from the Apple website. This year, I skipped the hype and rumors. We have a very good track record on what we think will be on these iDevices. Here is the final rundown of what we at Saintel Daily think is Fact vs. Wishful Thinking.
- Siri will work like the ads this time. Voice works for almost everything.
- It’s a world phone. LTE + CDMA/GSM
- It will have the A6 chip in it.
- It will have the same 8MP Camera
- It will have a 4″ screen
- iOS 6
- Goodbye 30-pin dock connector port hello 19 Pin
- Same battery life as iPhone 4S
Not so much
- Siri will work without an internet connection.
- There will also be an iPad mini on display
- Edge-to-edge glass
- No home button
- 1GB ram
Just for fun
- Lines around the block for the iPhone 5
- People camping overnight for the iPhone 5
- People drool over the LTE option even though 4G LTE phones has been on the market for a while ago.
- People who bought the 4S within the last 6 months will sell it and repeat the first 3 things on this list. (I’m talking to you Brian Tong)