Sometimes you have that perfect picture on your computer that just want to upload to Instagram but you can’t or can you? The answer is yes. Since May Instagram’s mobile version of the website has allowed developers to publish images. It’s really meant for administration and developers of the service but now you have the same access. Here is how you do it.
- Open up Chrome (Sorry Safari and IE)
- Go to Instagram.com
- Right click anywhere on the screen and click Inspect
- Instagram page source code will be on the left side of your screen.
- In the top list of tabs, click on the icon with the image of the smartphone and tablet.
- Now you will have access to the Instagram mobile website version.
- Congratulations, you can now post a new picture.